Monday, March 21, 2011

And The Winner Is...

We randomly selected from the comments and the e-mails and the winner for the Robert Elmer book entitled Rescue at Boomerang Bend is (drum roll):

Jeannine from Weare, IL

Congratulations and thanks to all who entered!

Please send me an e-mail with your mailing info at the following e-mail address.  It's not my regular e-mail but I'll be checking it throughout the day:

lit mont learning resources @ g mail .com  [no spaces]

I hope you enjoy the book as much as we have!  You asked if it could stand alone since it is part of a series.  The dc said that it was actually the first one we read and it was okay alone but some of the others make more sense after you've read other books.  This was the only one we had for a while and it got us hooked.

1 comment:

  1. I have not heard back from the winner so we will be choosing another random winner Monday morning (unless I hear from her today). Stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete