Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Green Polka Dot Box Free Year Membership!!

The Green Polka Dot Box, an online buying club for organic products at reasonable prices, has extended its promotional offer of a free one year membership through October 9th.  Hop on over and check it out.  You have to watch their 30 minute webinar which is a blurb about their higher membership and then sign up.  As an example, I found this Spectrum Refined Coconut Oil for under $5.  I don't get a lot of pre-packaged food (except for this summer during our "living in 4 homes in 3 months nomadic adventurous move") so I won't benefit from the savings on the bulk of their products, but I still found plenty of items I use.

It's $9.95 shipping for any order under $150 and free shipping after that (I can't find exactly where I read that on the website but that's what I remember, anyway, from when I was on it before joining).  Memberships are usually $50.

I love being able to support a company that is in turn supporting companies that are non-GMO or moving in that direction - and that's easy on a thin, crumpled pocketbook.  I can't say at this point that I'll continue my membership next year without the promotional freebie, but I'm happy to give it a go and make a few orders; even if it takes saving up for a few months to consolidate it for the free shipping.  The prices on some of the items phenomenal.

Here's the link:
http://www.greenpolkadotbox.com/

Here is my referral link, but I'm not hung up on getting referral points - I just want to get the word out about the freebie and about this company that has great promise.  Anything else would be homemade, natural dye, real butter and sugar icing on the cake!  Here's my referral invitation (which I didn't even know existed until after I had written the post):
http://www.greenpolkadotbox.com/invite/9904/

Let me know of your experiences with this company.  So far they even helped me over the weekend when I was having trouble getting my free membership to work and I am already impressed with their helpfulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment