Saturday, February 4, 2012

Crayola Kits, Leapster I Spy, Healthy Food Stamps, Electronic Kit, Hydropower Kit, Genetic and DNA Kit, K'NEX Middle School Math and more on sale

I had waaaay too much fun window shopping for good sales at Amazon!!  Some of these are going on my personal wish list.  These are some sales I found on Amazon that I thought some of you might like:

This is my favorite of all (67% off!): Educational Insights Healthy Foods Stamp Set




Thames & Kosmos Technology and Electronics Electronics Workshop 1 (31% off; save over $30)




Thames and Kosmos Alternative Energy and Environmental Science Hydropower (40% off)



Thames & Kosmos Biology Genetics and DNA (25% off)



K'NEX Education - Middle School Math (23% off; save over $30)



Crayola 12ct Oil Pastels Portfolio Series (34% off)



Learning Resources Totally Tut Math Operations Game (34% off)




Crayola Undersea Adventures Color Stories (58% off):



Crayola Glow Station Day & Night (42% off)



LeapFrog Leapster I Spy (52% off)



Mazin Hamster Series 1 - Sweetie (50% off)



Whac-A-Mole Card Game (60% off)



Webkinz Leopard (88% off)



Talicor Lifestories (29% off)



Wild Planet Crayola Crayon Town Large Mat Construction Set (50% off)



U-Build Sorry (45 % off)



StickaDoodle StickaDoodle Activity Pack (60% off)



Freeze Ball (55% off)



Mega Bloks Magnext Dynamix Gears and Elektronix (35% off)



Spectrangle (22% off)



I tried to have terrariums for the different biomes we studied but didn't really make it beyond the first one!  I love the idea of growing cacti from seed in the DuneCraft Cactus Gardens - Wild West Cactus Roundup (39% off).



I used something similar while teaching 4th grade. We used it for ratiocination during writing workshop and each child needed the same colors. It's 47% off: Crayola Washable Marker Classpack.



MathDiction (31% off)



Maybe my poor roma tomato plants that I babied and babied would have survived with something like this.  They lasted until this last week and suddenly drooped over beyond resuscitation... they only needed to last a few more weeks :(:  Educational Insights GeoSafari GreenThumb Classroom Greenhouse (52% off)

No comments:

Post a Comment