Sunday, July 13, 2014

Diego Rivera 3-Part Cards

What's Schoolin'?

I am slowly uploading some files I made for Lit-Mont Learning Resources years ago... I never launched the business so I am putting the files on Etsy as I'm able.  Anyway, I came across this non-commercial file that I made for Diego Rivera's art.  I love the bold colors and indigenous focus.  Having Mayan ancestors somewhere in the family tree, I confess I'm a bit partial to Mexican/Central American subject matter even though I don't hold to his political persuasion...

I had them paperclipped and set up in a business card holder on the shelf.

I hope you enjoy these cards and please let me know if you use them (I can always use the encouragement - and yes, I'm fishing!! :) )

Here is a link to the pdf file.

http://tinyurl.com/nzvuf4h

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzY-sfWD2RgpZjgxZDBkNTYtNzU4NC00NDk5LTg2ODYtMjE4ZDVmYzc0ZmU2/edit?authkey=CI7r9O4F&authkey=CI7r9O4F

If you want to explore more about Diego Rivera's art and life, here are a few Amazon resources.  I have seen some but not all of them - please use your own discretion whenever choosing books for your children.  I would personally choose the ones that focus more on his childhood and painting but there are some here for older kids that go into more detail of his personal life.






If you happen to purchase through these links I may earn a meager commission with no extra cost to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment